Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stotage bin structure deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all WM Gurus,

Can any body help me for the following issue,

Actually I transported the bin structure from Quality to production for the automatic bins creation.

but now my client want to be changed the bins co ordinates for High rack storage type so how can I delete the bin structure in production?

I tried directly in production but everything is disable mode in that LS10 screen

Pls give the solution for the problem......

Regards,

Vittu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vishnu

you will not have access in prod

so try to the necessary config in Development and test the same and move it to qlty for further tes and then to Prod

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The answer has already been given.

You need to use LS11 to change or delete bins

They must be empty for you to do this and you can move the stock to 999 and then delete or change the bins and then put the stock back.

If you do not have access to this transacttion in production then you should get access to it.

When you try ls11 and you are denied access then immediately go to transaction SU53 and copy the result and send it to your authoriser and ask for access.

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Modify the bin structure in quality system and transport it to production system.

2) Delete the bins if it has been made according to wrong structure directlyin production system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for ur valuebul input,

I have not cteated bins for that wrong bin structure in production so that is ok,

and one more i can not able to modify that wrong bin structure directly in Quality becuse everything is disable mode,

so if I will modify that wrong bin structure in Development and then i will transfer it to Quality then after Quality to Production.

my quation is

So if follow the above process can i able to overwrite the wrong Bin structure in both Quality and Production?

Regards,

Vittu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try with t code LS11 and execute and u can change , delete or block the bins

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for ur reply

but nothing i can able to do with LS11 in production.

can any body reply pls

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why don't you change the bin structure in Quality system and transport the proper structure to Production system?

(Storage bins themselves are master data, they should be deleted in Production system)

Regards,

Csaba