Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfer values from selection screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have created a BDC program using shdb to email purchase orders to people. this simply involves the ME9F transaction and using printer device type EXTM (external mail), this then gives me a option to enter an internet email address. I would like to have a field on the selection screen where I can enter the email adress required and pass it to the BDC session in the program.

Can anyone give me some example code for this?

I am not an ABAPer so please give as much detail as possible

Full Points will be awarded

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tran. ME9F is a report prog. (RM06ENDR_ALV). So u can copy this program to a zprogram and then u can add input parameter for email address in the selection screen and can do the required changes for this parameter in the program.

0 Kudos

Sorry I missed a step out in my explanation my BDC recording basically goes into ME9F to create the output then it goes into SP02 picks up the spool and prints with changed parameters EXTM and an email address. Copying the report won't work in this scenario I don't think

Thanks though