Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barcode not get displayed in Script.

Neslinn
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

For printing barcode we are useing the 'Z' barcode. When i try using the same in smartforms it works fine. But when used the same in the script,it is not displaying. Kindly suggest for what can be the posssible reasons.

Regards, Neslin.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neslin,

Just go through the following link:

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Nitin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi neslin,

Check the character format for the barcode in script once again have you included properly.

Regards,

Sravanthi

0 Kudos

Sravanthi,

It is included in the character format. But if i tried useing the RUECKNR barcode and getting displayed in the print preview. Bu the same Z barcode which am trying to use is getting displayed in the smartform for the same printer output controls..

Thanks, Neslin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the character format for the barcode in script.

In the text editor write the following :

*<bc>&wa-fieldname&</></> *

Even though if your problem is not getting resolved please give me ur mail id i'll send u the entire procedure.

Give points if usefull.

regards,

Dheeraj

Edited by: Dheeraj Soni on Sep 24, 2008 3:51 PM

Edited by: Dheeraj Soni on Sep 24, 2008 3:52 PM

0 Kudos

I do followed the same and moreover you have to mention *<bc>&wa-fieldname&</> like this.

Thanks, Neslin.

Edited by: neslin on Sep 24, 2008 12:23 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use it as follows:

<bc>&wa-fieldname&</>

Regards,

Nitin.

Edited by: Nitin Karamchandani on Sep 24, 2008 12:25 PM

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I got the answer.In some special case sapscript does not support the new technology that is used in some barcode formats like (3 of 9). Marking this as anwered.

Thanks, Neslin.

Neslinn
Participant
0 Kudos

Got the answer.Sapscript does not support the new technology that is used in some special barcode formats (3 of 9).Marking it as answered.

Thanks, Neslin.