Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search help in web dynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo dear all,

i defined a search help in the ABAP Dictionary and want to use it in a web dynpro. The search help is based on the data base table /BIC/PSCPLPROD (selection method).

It shall be used in a web dynpro that presents select-options (among others) for the field /BIC/SFINCUST of the table /BIC/SCPLPROD.

How can i realize that the selct-options field can automatically use the predefined search help?

I must explain additionally that the mentioned select options field is alreday linked to an other search help which unfortenately is unseless in this case. So Iwant to "overwrite" this link with the link to my search help on the DDIC.

Your answer would really minimize my project troubles. Many thanks in advance.

Best regards Dorothea.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

why can't you have another field and have the required search help attched to it.

if you can control this at Dictionary level then the Problems at WebDynpro side is minimum.

1 REPLY 1

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

why can't you have another field and have the required search help attched to it.

if you can control this at Dictionary level then the Problems at WebDynpro side is minimum.