cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1. Multiple Sales Orders with single billing .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I am doing in EC6. how can i get single billing document for multiple sales orders. please tellme that configuration settings i need to do.

I am wating for reply

Thanks and regards

DVSk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

1)You need to maintain calender in Customer amster record (payer)

2)In VTFL Maintain Data VBRK/VBRP as 003.

3) Header data like Payer, Inco Term,Payment Term,Account Assignment Group,Actual GI Date from delivery,Exchange rate at header level in case of exports should be same for the listed documents to be clubbed into one invoice.

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You may create collective billing for many orders (order relevent billing) using Billing due list (VF04) order related option. You may use Collective billing option for the same.

But there are some pre-requesists like... payer, billing date, itemcategory, payment terms ... etc should be same for all the reference documents.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Yes you can do this by collective billing,

go to VF01 here u choose TAB BILLING DUE LIST then feed required data like date , sales area, sold to party ORDER RELATED BILLING OR DELIVERY RELATED BILLING then EXECUTE

then u will find list of delivery OR ORDERS from same sold to party here u choose tab COLLECTIVE BILLING THEN GO TO VF02 AND CHECK

HERE main thing is that ur SOLD TO PARTY, PAYER , BILL TO PARTY should be the SAME

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Order-to-Bill Copy Control Settings are maintained in

T. Code: VTFA

But Header Data, say exchange rate differences or Payer or Terms of Payment, for both the Orders must be same in order to avoid Invoice split.

You may write routine, based upon your requirement in VOFM and attach it to Field: Data VBRK/VBRP (Under "Item" - left hand tree structure).

for your Order-toBill combination.

Best Regards,

Amit