cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

discount for new product.

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is a scenario where iam not able to get the logic pls help me,

A new material is launched, so company wants to give a special offer for the first 5 customers and after which only a particular number range (ex: 3500- 3800), system should give 5% discount flat on gross value. It should always pick the best price for Company.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in ur condition type check the conditon update under master data and in vk11 u goto there aditional data u mantain the relevent details.

i hpoe it will usefull for u.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

This is what I feel. Since it is just for 1st 5 customers, you can think of a manual discount which the order loading person will manually enter in VA01.

Then if you want to give a discount of 5% for the next 3500 - 3800 customers, then devise a new Z table. The Z table table should keep a track of num of orders that are raised on order type ZOR, which has your new material X for eg.

Define a new discount type ZDIS with condition table sales org / material. Maintain 5% in the condition record for the discount. Maintain the discount ZDIS in the pricing procedure. In the requirement routine, put a logic that the system calls the Z table. If the num of orders in the Z table is <= 3500 / 3800, only then the discount should apply.

Here there is also a situation where 1 customer places more than 1 order. So duplications should be avoided when system saves the values in the Z table.

Discuss this with your ABAPer on how to devise the logic.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sivanand