cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with inbound processing for offline interactive form.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts:

I am working on offline interactive form development.

I have written a class and have implemented IF_INBOUND_EXIST_BCS interface with CREATE_INSTANCE and PROCESS_INBOUND methods.

I have configured the exit rules for inbound processing from So50 by mapping my class name and email id.

For testing this, I activated the external debugger and sent a mail with pdf attchment to the email id (that is configured in so50), but the exit rule is not triggering my class. (ie. the control is coming to my class).

The email id what I am using is a external email id. Will the class get triggered only if I send a mail to sap inbox?

Please clarify is something else needs to be done for this.

Thanks

VijaiAnand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VijaiAnand,

When you send the mail to external mail id, it also has to be rauted to SAP Inbox. Your IT team can help you in that. After that some SCOT configurations has to be done. Take the help of Basis people.

The class handler get triggered as soon as the mail reaches SAP Inbox.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanoosh

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By the way: I remember a tutorial that was covering this kind of processing. Are you sure you used the Search?

Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the basis team and the IT team need to do some configurations for inbound processing then it will work fine.

former_member223322
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you solved that issue ? I'm also facing the same problem. Could you tell me how you solved it ?

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are some tasks that Basis need to carry out in order to route the emails coming to your external email id to the SAP system. The config involves mapping of the system's Port etc. You need to get in touch with the Exchange team as well.

Also You need to do a configuration in transaction SCOT -> Inbound processing where you link the email address (where the offline form is recd in SAP) to your handler class (exit).

Thanks, Liz