cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while uploading employee photo

Former Member
0 Kudos

i m getting following eror while uploading employee photo through storage server

Error in HTTP Access : IF HTTP_CLIENT-RECEIVE 1 ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED

Pls reply

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like there is some problem with connections. Check with your Basis guys for Internet Communication Manager (ICM) connections.

Thanks,

Preetham

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi archana

you have to go with OAC0 tcode here in content repository double click on A5 which is standard one go in details-->clickon fulladministration then in that screen you will be having Basic path and Achive path there basis people need to give sapgui code.

they will be have this code in servermanagemt. i am not clear of this code where they can find. but i am sure of that this code will be given by basis people only. then go with OAOH tcode. give the details as usal and one more thing is that the photo should be save jpeg formate.

Regards

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana

Actually this Basis people responsibility if you getting http error. you ask them to give sapgui code in the path calm that should be like for ex.103.21.150.2. even i was also faced this problem then i asked to basis people they given the path then it was corrected.

if they have given the path eventhough your not getting means then you can try with tcode OAOH.

REgards

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh ,

Pls brief me about this path ,need to discuss with basis people

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Archana,

check the parameters in SMICM.

check the node in SICF.

if it doesnot solve please restart the server

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala ,

In SMICM , which parameter do i need to check .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Archana,

check whether all the services are running or not

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is showing three active sevices SMTP ,HTTP,SMTP . And for HTTP external bind is activated .

ICM status is running

Connection used - 0/5/500

is these the services you wanted me to check ?

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have u activate

the content server SICF

if yes check with ur basis guys