Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple blocking of Customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Good Day!!

Can anyone please help me...

Scenario: Customer A & Customer B are sister companies. Customer A is suspended due to over credit limit.

Question: Is there a way that the system can also automatically block customer B? Provided that they have different payment term, credit limit, payer, etc. Is there a partner function I can use for both of them that when I block customer A at XD05, customer B will also be blocked..

Please help me.. Thank You!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To block the customer you will have to do it for both the customers. If you are using credit management and want to restrict the creation of sales document then it is possible. In FD32 of customer B give credit account (Edit--> change credit account) as customer A. The total exposure of A and B will be considered for credit management and both customer orders can be blocked. This concept can be used for multiple such sister concerns.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carla,

XD05 is the only way to block both customers A and B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i understand, but is there a partner function that i can use for both of them that when one customer is block, all other customers related will also be blocked.

for example: the partner function PAYER, when the payer is blocked all dependent customers will not be able to place an order. But i cannot use this partner function since they have different payer.

please please help

Thank You