cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Dutch language on Web Gui

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have imported the dutch language package in Tcode SMLT. In the SRM systeem the screens are in dutch(except for some IMG links that are still in english).

When we logon to the SRM webpage, we logon with language is Dutch. But all texts and menus are in languages English. In table IACR_C for the language NL all descriptions are in the english languages. Do we need to translate them 1 by 1 in SE80 or is there maybe an add on language package for SRM web that we have to import in Tcode SMLT?

Thanks for your help.

Roel van Loon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you check your services are active for your dutch language in SICF

SICF --> Hierarchy type = services Language = dutch

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, all services are active for NL (Dutch).

Table IACR_C is the language table for services and parameters. For language 'NL' all descriptions are in english.

Table AGR_HIERT is the language table for role menus. For language 'NL'alldescriptions are in english.

My question is if there is an additional language pack to import. Are there dutch descriptions for these tables and how can I import them in our SRM system?

Thanks.

Roel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roel,

Check the following documents:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/EN/04/c89d3665c45904e10000009b38f839/frameset.htm

Especially the Post-Import Actions section in the above given document.

Also check the whether your Internet explorer supports the language:

Internet Explorer> Tools> Internet Options--> Languages.

Add the dutch language here and see if it makes any difference.

Thanks,

Pradeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for your reply but I already had checked the SMLT and we have already loaded the language supplementation. So all language tables are filled with NL language key and most of them have dutch text and others have english. This means where no dutch translation is available it fills the table with english. That is what the supplementation is doing. I am aware of that.

We have loaded Language pack: Language NetWeaver 2004s SR3 - Dutch. But I am missing for example all translations of all SRM roles. Are they available or not? If yes, where can i find them and how can I import them. If no, I have to manually translate the whole lot.

Thanks again.

Roel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Dutch language is available (having worked in two SRM systems - 2 different customers - with Dutch roles/descriptions for nearly everything, both SRM 4 and 5). And no, I don't know where to find that as I haven't been involved in installing languages on those systems.

Regards,

Robin