cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Subcontracting process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

How can i generate the Subcontracting PR using the maintenance order?

1. I am having one pump has parent material and having some child material

2. I want to send all the child material outside using PM Order and want to get back the repaired pump

3. My requirement is the cost of the same should capture in maintenance order.

Kindly Reply

Amar Jadhav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Hai,

You can map this thro' PM route by external services itself.

1.Create the Maintenance order by IW31 with Control key PM03.enter the Motor ( equipment ) in the refernce object - Header data. Mention the Services to be performed in the operation tab.

2.In the operations tab - go to external processing operation. here in the service tab - maintain the service cost for the repairing motor pump.Next in the componens tab - maintain all the child components to be used for this reparing work with item category L - stock item.

3.Release & Save the maintenance order.Now you can see the PR is created for the Service Purchase & reservation is created for the child components.

4. Create the Service PO & release if applicable.

5.Create the service entry sheet.

6.Do the MIRO for the service PO.

7.Now do the confirmation of MO.The components get consumed for this MO.

8.Do the Teco for this MO.

9.Do the settlement for this MO.Check the accting document.

10.Check the costing flow in the MO itself.

11.Do the business confirmation for this MO.

In this if u want to track the material movements of the child components, then do the following process before performing the step no :4 & 7.

1.Do the MB1C with 502 mvt type to send the child components &

2.Do the MB1C with 501 mvt type to get back the child components. This is only for material tracking.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If Pump is the material with serial number then you can use the refurbishmement order type.

1. Create the Refurbishment order for pump with IW81.

2. In component tab enter all the child material which is to be consume for repair of the pump. There is no need for updating the parent material as it is automatically taken in the order when we create the refurbishment order on it.

3. Create one operation with external PM control key sothat you can update the external purchasing data for the activity. & save the order

4. Purchase request is created for repair of the pump with internal material & external service cost.

I think this will satify your query. let me know if you require any more details.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a Maintenance Order(break down). In operations tab enter control key for exteranal services(vender- usually PM03) with dispcrption pump repair.

Once you release the order Purchage requisition will be generated against the order. Purchage dept will release the Purchage Order against the requisition to vender. Send the pump to vendor on returnable material basis.

Once material(pump come back) GR-MIGO Against the Purchange Order. Do the service entry ML81n against the Purhchage order, confirm the order operations and then TECO(iw32). Submit the invoice, GR and Service entry sheets to finance dept. Once finance settled the order close the same.

Business completed of the Order.

Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii

He can manage with Refurbishment order also. Not necessury to create breakdown order as Pump is material with serial number.

Regards

Makarand Gurjar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Makarand,

He can follow as you said through refurbishment order if the pump has valution class C1, C2 and C3. Other wise he has to follow through external services PO only.

I don't expect valuation class for pumps until they have hunder of similar pumps.

Regards

Srinivas

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You create a Order with the material as pump

Then you will get a PR

When creating a PO, Use Item category as L (Sub Contracting)

Do transfer Posting MB1A to the vendor

After complete do the receipt to take the pump in.

The cost wil be calulated under the vendor

In your order you will get the cost

- Pithan

Edited by: Pithan Pithan on Sep 24, 2008 3:34 PM

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

It might help hou [here|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/8b/55a026995011d195a2080009c17b92/frameset.htm]

Regards,

Kaushal Rai