cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get data from structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

when press F1 on a field, i just get the structure from, how can i read the structure's content or get the field's actual table?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the material master you will find the characteristic description and the class. Goto the class and get the characteristic name.

In SE16, give table name as CABN. In the selection screen enter the characteristic name in ATNAM field and execute. Get the ATINN field value. Now goto SE16 give table name as AUSP. In the selection screen enter the material number in OBJEK field and ATINN value and execute. The characteristic value is stored in field ATWRT.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

how do i find the right table for structure RQEVA with field BKTXT u can view these in qa32 tcode....

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to above all, integrating your help, i get all the related tables.

characteristic name:CABN-ATNAM

description:CABNT-ATBEN

value:CAWN-ATWRT

description:CAWNT-ATWTB

material: AUSP

CL01 create class

CT01 create characteristic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear vikie,

Structure is nothing but combination of tables or having collective data from many tables and this generated on run time and once u come out the prog data goes off . No data is stored in strucure .

If u expand your query for which field , you are searching for table display , i can help u.

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to get these characteristics' values of materials, in certification view MM03

is it clear?

gaurav_jain27
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot fetch data from a structure. For finding the right table for that field you need to search the right place from where the field value is to capture.

Could you let me know the field name whose value you are searching for?

regards

gaurav jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Table : CAWN (Characteristic values)

These are defined per Class in Transaction CL01.

Regards,

Srilatha.