Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

MIRO - Idoc for outbound process ( LIV)

Friends,

SAP has to send the following data to Oracle Financials. XI is the interface. So I need to identify the idocs used in LIV ( Invoice Verification) module.

Can any one help me what idoc / bapi should i use for the below outbound process.

Vendor invoice and credit memo

Also, i heard transactional data cannot be triggered by programs RBDMIDOC and it will be send automatically.

How can I send the idoc automatically in the outbound ALE layer. Is theres any message type to set up or any program to be execute. In other words , how the change pointer is triggered for the transactional LIV data.

Regards

Raj

replied

Raj,

It really depends on where you are sending yor IDOC or whom you want to be informed.. If you think it is just for records.. After reding your initial description.. if it is an ERS based invoice, you could use ERS, else

Create a new condition table and include all teh fields that you want.. make sure you do not mix the item fields with the header,

Include that table in a custom access sequence that you create and assign a new message type-- custom again..

That is the only way you'd actually be able to capture all teh fields and information you want.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question