Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP check for inbound EDI order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

When I am creating outbound sales order then ATP check is getting executed properly & multiple schedule lines are getting creating in IDOC also (depending on the avaibility of stock).

But When I am trying to create the inbound sales order via EDI/IDOC there is no ATP check performed & multiple schedule lines are not getting created in sales order(as per the avaibility of stock which I am checkin thro So09 tcode).

ANy1 has faced smilier problem in past. If yes then please let me know how to solve this problem of ATP check.

PLease let me know as soon as possible.

Many thanks in advance

Br, Prashant

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/advancedsearch?query=inboundsalesorderATPCheck&cat=sdn_all

Thanks,

Venu...

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your threads but I have alrady gone thro these links which you sent. But didnt solve my problem.

I already tried in many exits but ATP check is not getting triggered

Br, Prashant

0 Kudos

HI Frndz,

problem is solved by using following customizing settings

Customizing:

SD/function/requirement availability/availability check/default (OVZJ)

Change the field "Rule availability" to the required value. You receive a list of the possible values using the possible entries pushbutton. Rescheduling is regarded as background processing. If you want to allow partial deliveries, choose the value 'E'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Customizing:

SD/function/requirement availability/availability check/default (OVZJ)

Change the field "Rule availability" to the required value. You receive a list of the possible values using the possible entries pushbutton. Rescheduling is regarded as background processing. If you want to allow partial deliveries, choose the value 'E'.