cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalog dissapeared after migration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

We have migrated a CRM 4.0 system that is supposed to run ISA from Solaris to Windows (X64).

After the migration we have installed TREX on different host. The TREX installation was a new installation, and not a migration. We are migrating test at this moment. We have copyed the database of production to the new test system

Nobody(!) here knows how this was set up last year when this was implemented. The catalog is not documented. So I have several questions regarding this.

1: Where did my catalog go?

We have done a initial replication of the catalog, and we see folders on the IIS beeing created. However when I click on the catalog in ISA nothing happens. There should be a list on the left side of the webpage that has content. Nothing is displayed. Where should i start to look for the cause of this? I have looked several places, but I am starting to run out of ideas.

2: Where are the images?

On the productive Unix serves j2ee(?) there is a folder that is named wsimages, that should contain the images. This folder can be reached in production lik this http://<server>.<domain>:<j2ee engine port>/wsimages. If i direct a browser to this directory i get forbidden in production, so there is definetly a folder there. Where is this set up?

3: TREX rfc.

Do we set up the gateway of the external trex gateway in the rfc connection in CRM or the local gateway of the crm system?

Thank you for your help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This was due to a codepage error between CRM and TREX.