cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiding the key figure description

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

as my requirement my customer they dont want for key figure description.actuvally that key figure is restriced key figure.

now i want to do hide the particular key figure description that key is not a workbench keyfigure.i have to do in the BEX level only .please give a solution or guidience on this issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Deva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i solved my issue as my customer they dont want to see the key figure description in the resultset area.actuvally my user as using lanuage is Germen int his 1st created as query in english after that i saved as a germen.my issue has been solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In query designer, open the query, select the restricted keyfigure , right click & Edit ,

Delete the description of the RKF and save the query.

REDDY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi narendra reddy,

your answer i already made but in this it will be taking the default tech name for description ok.this not a helpful answer sorry friend.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Enter some blank characters into the description by pressing space bar!

I checked the same with my dev system , it is not showing any description. Test it Friend.

REDDY

Edited by: Narendra Reddy C on Sep 24, 2008 11:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

i checked with space also this charecter is not accepting suppose i puted * symbol its taking * but not accepting space bar ok. any way thaks to help.

regards,

deva