cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difenentiate labels by serial number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am able to create barcode labels on smartforms, but i want to differentiate the labels by serial number, how it can be done.

For Ex: today i have taken 25 labels printout, the serial number should be 1 to 25, for the next set of labels it has to start with 26, 27... so on.

How it can be done in smartforms. Need ur assistance.

Regards

GK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Self

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Export/Update the count(serial number) to some TMP/Custom databse table so that you can refer from that table.

Thanks,

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gnanakumar Panneerselvam,

You can do it by using the set parameter id and get parameter id statements available in ABAP.

Write these two statement in the Print Program as:

Just Before printing the first label use get parameter id and after printing the final label modify the same parameter with the last label number using the set parameter id.

If you still any further help,Please reply the needs.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rama.P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Tanks 4 ur ReplySince I am new to this smartforms, Iam unable to trace it just now only i have done label print based upon the GR qty. but for differentiating the labels i need to have the serial number.Can you just explain a bit brief how can i do it smartforms by providing the exact steps and the program lines.

OR

is it possible to add some random generated number by system to add along with the end of the barcode. if so how it can be done. Tanks in advance

Regards

GK

Edited by: Gnanakumar Panneerselvam on Sep 24, 2008 4:28 PM