cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phasein/ out not working,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru,s

If i am selected Days in period(Suppose 20 days) option in my master forecast profile(Univariate Screen)

then phasein/ out is not working in interactive screen...i am not getting the values.

If i didn't select the days in period, i am getting the valus for phase in/ out.

Note: I have activated the in life cycle profile option in MFP and all settings are correct in phasein/out.

Only problem with the option ~~days in period~~~

If we selected the option in days in period then Phasein/out& like profile will not work as per SAP???????

Please help me in this regard.

Regards,

Sree!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sree.

My guess is that you are trying to use Aggregated Lifecycle planning.

This will not work in combination with days in planning period.

Hope this helps.

M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's,

Any suggestions????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sree,

are you using aggregated lifecycle planning?

M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, I need the results in aggeregated& Disaggergated levels!!!

So is it possible? If not why?? Please help me.

Regards,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please update this issue

Thanks& Regards,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sree.

I have been trying to help you but you are not answering my question. Are you using aggregated lifecycle planning? This is a flag in the basic settings for lifecycle planning (/SAPAPO/MSDP_FCST1).

M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for you reply.....yes we are using(activated) the the aggregated life cycle planning with life profile and phase in/out for both.

Please update me.

Regards,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have activated Aggregated Lifecycle Planning then as Percx mentioned Phasein/out cannot be used with entry in periods field. Please follow this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/8f/9d6937089c2556e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm

Some how the link is not directing to the exact material..however please follow this path

Aggregated Lifecycle Planning with Like modelling-->Aggregated Life cycle planning with Phase in/out profile

Edited by: sai balakavi on Sep 29, 2008 4:03 PM

Edited by: sai balakavi on Sep 29, 2008 4:05 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> If you have activated Aggregated Lifecycle Planning then as Percx mentioned Phasein/out cannot be used with entry in periods field. Please follow this link

>

> http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/8f/9d6937089c2556e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm

>

> Some how the link is not directing to the exact material..however please follow this path

>

> Aggregated Lifecycle Planning with Like modelling-->Aggregated Life cycle planning with Phase in/out profile

>

>

> Edited by: sai balakavi on Sep 29, 2008 4:03 PM

>

> Edited by: sai balakavi on Sep 29, 2008 4:05 PM

Hi,

Thanks for the supporting,

as my understanding is

if i checked that Aggregated lifecycle planning with phase-in/out modelling option in life cycle basic setting screen...then my forecast results will first take into agg level, then system checks the phasein/out then it will dist the result as per phasein/out.

But my problem is if i am using the option days in period(20days) in master forecast profile then my phase in /out profile is not working...if i removed those days and keep as blank then my phase in / out is working.

So what is link between these two like---- days in period option in master forecast profile and working the phase in/out profile in SDP94.

I think it is clear now....please correct me?????

Regards,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the supporting,

as my understanding is

if i checked that Aggregated lifecycle planning with phase-in/out modelling option in life cycle basic setting screen...then my forecast results will first take into agg level, then system checks the phasein/out then it will dist the result as per phasein/out.

But my problem is if i am using the option days in period(20days) in master forecast profile then my phase in /out profile is not working...if i removed those days and keep as blank then my phase in / out is working.

So what is link between these two like---- days in period option in master forecast profile and working the phase in/out profile in SDP94.

I think it is clear now....please correct me?????

Regards,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sree.

You are correct, you cannot use both aggregated lifecycle planning and number of days in a period. It is a limitation of the system.

However, upi can easily get around this by calculating the corrected history using a macro, using this calculated key figure as the input for statistical forecasting and then correcting the output statistical forecast using a macro to give corrected forecast.

This will give you exactly the result as if number of days in period was working within statistical forecasting.

Hope this helps.

M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your updates.....as of now for this problem we are using different master forecast profiles for phasein/out and normal forecasting. Your option also good..ok i will create a macro and see the result.

Otherthan any possibilty??? so as per u r reply std sap will not support for both aggregated lifecycle planning and number of days in a period.

Great thanks for reply

Regards,

Sree