cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

report based upon material type against movement type for a period ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i need a inventory report which should be based upon materil type & movement type for a particular period.

For example- for last monthe how much Raw material has been issued againast production order. i would like report to allow me ROH and movement type 261/262 and period entry. MB5B does not satisfy my requirements, ist of all there si no material type/secondly it restricts itself if i use movement types

thanks

sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Try MB5B

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a small program to get report.

Input fields Date of posting BUDAT, Movement type BWART (Plant if required).

Check field BUDAT (Posting Date. Should check based on input date field.) In table MKPF.

If data falls in required date range. Pick MBLNR-MKPF (Mat doc number).

Go to table MSEG compare MBLNR-MKPF and MBLNR-MSEG if same pick field MATNR-MSEG (Mat number).

Go to MARA check MTART-MARA for picked MATNR-MARA (in previous step). Take the material type.

Add the below fields to out put

MATNR, MTART, BWART-MSEG (Movt type), ERFMG-MSEG (quantity posted), WERKS-MSEG (Plant received), LOGRT-MSEG (S. Loc received).

Please take advise from ABAPer regarding prog logic

Thank you,

Anand K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some days before, I had this problem too, then I designed a info structure (LIS) for this purose. so far, it working as well.

Regards!

Flex Yang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you guide me how to go about the Info-structure. I have gone through the replies to my query by all the esteemed members. I thanks them for that. Since you are already using it, it will be much helpful if you can guide me

Thanks

Samuel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use Mc.A enter the material type and run the report. copy the materials and enter in the material field in mb5b and put restriction on movement type as per requirement

dhrubacharan_behera
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get the desired report in MB51 .Here the field PO No. can be added so as to input your production order Nos.and with other selection criteria like Mvt types I think the desired result can be achieved.

To add the field Purchase Order Number go to Spro-MM-Inventory Management & Phy Inv-Reporting-Define Field selection for Material Document List.

Here find the field EBLEN in the table MSEG.If available check the box "selection field" against it.If the field is not available than add it as a new entry and save.

Than you will find the Purchase Order Number field in MB51.

Dhruba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Try MC.A - Material Analysis - Receipts / Issues report.

By which you can view material for a period, sorting by material type.

Enter plant and select material type ex. ROH etc. If you want to consider execution for all material types leave this blank.

Once the report executes and output data, click on Swith Drilldown button and select push button Material type.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Syed Hussain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In MB51 you can not find the Material Type but if you take certain parameters like Raw material storage location or Material Codification ( IF it is External Number) Eg: RAW* etc..

You can give in the Selection Parameters which identify as the Raw Materials with the Mvt Type: 261 & 262.

Regards,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

use se16 and then tables mara and mseg and arrange data as required.

regards