cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the correct way to inward material without updating any financial document.

In free goods will the account document gets updated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

> free goods are taken by using free goods indicator in PO in item overview...No, the accounting doc is not generated ..only material doc is generated for the same....

USE FREE GOODS indicator...

Regards

Priyanka.P

Edited by: Priyanka Paltanwale on Sep 24, 2008 11:05 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

If this Free material is inventoried and valuated material for you, do Goods receipt OTHER - MB1C with movement type 511.

At the time of ordering the material, mark these material with FREE indicator marked.

Goods receipt Transaction - MB1C with movement type 511.

Regards,

Syed Hussain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

enter free goods item in a new line item in purchase order and tick free goods indicator in same line item.

it will take the material in with zero value.

regards

points if helpful/solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a consumer offer for which i the free article is not listed in my article master by anyway can i tag the both Article+free good till the stock exists in the system and do all the transactions till it moves to the front end POS.

Like whenever the article is picked it should be picked along with the free article in STO / PGI.

Naveen

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you go with free goods, if the material is having price control as moving average, the material price will change.That means the inbound free goods are getting accounted.

Regards

Gregory Mathews

Former Member
0 Kudos

I feel that as the stock is getting added in the same valuation type it affect the moving average price. if u have batch managment or split valuation then the material will be shown with map as 0 for that quantity