cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All:

How can I use the target value of any characteristic as a trigger for an order or a notification?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

This setting is only for notification not for oder if reaching target value.

You have to use the user exit IMRC0001 if you want automatically notification to be created.

Regards,

kaushal Rai

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kaushal Rai: If we are talking about user-exit IMRC0001, then it is NOT limited to creating notifications... Since we are in ABAP territory, we can do more or less anything, including creating PM/CS orders, sales orders, etc..

Mohamed Hefni: could you please give more details

PeteA

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Pete

the same problem was in the forum

[;

- Pithan

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pithan,

I don't understand your last post...

PeteA

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pete,

I know that ABAP, user exit, and Badi all can rule out standard functionality but what i feel order should be created when there is cost involved.

So creation of order automatically is not suggested anywhere except in maintenance plans. If there is need order can be created for notification.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pete

Same issue was already posted in the forum two days back

Topic - Creating notification after the measurement upper limit reached

- Pithan

Former Member
0 Kudos

PeteA:

Look, In the plant maintenance i created a special characteristic for vibration analysis and I defined the target value, now while using the measurement document where I maintain the current value I want the system to compare between the target value and the current value, if the current value exceeded the target value I want the system to automatic trigger a notification

Hefni

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hefni,

Then you will need to utilise user-exit [IMRC0001|http://pjatkin.users.btopenworld.com/documents/PMCSUserExits.pdf] (MeasPoint/MeasDoc: Exit before update (after COMMIT WORK)) to create a notification.

This must have been done a hundred times before: has anyone got some ABAP code to share?

PeteA

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pete,

Can you provide any user exit for automatic creation of order or any SAP note?

Regards,

kaushal rai

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

kaushal rai

Can you provide any user exit for automatic creation of order or any SAP note?

Depends upon where you want to do this from (ie TCode)

PeteA

Answers (0)