cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open SAP GUl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am developing web application in which showing one table with data retrieved from SAP by calling BAPI. Table columns are ID, Name, Info. Info column has link to every value.

My requirement is to open SAP GUI when user clicks on Link from Info Column by taking Id as a parameter.

Suppose ID is PERNR (Personal Number) from SAP HR Module, SAP GUI should open with displaying information about the employee having id PERNR so that user can change his information in SAP screen itself.

Any Help??

Thanks,

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

I am not sure if the solution i provide will work or no...how ever you can try....nothing to lose. I am assuming that ur creating a WDJ application.

Considering your example that the user clicks on PERNO and it has to open a sap gui taking the id as an input and display PA30 transaction code.

Create a Trasaction iview for PA30 where GUI is SAP GUI for Windows and try setting the application parameters property.

Let us know if this works.

Thanks,

GLM

Former Member
0 Kudos

GLM,

Thanks for your prompt reply. You are right. We can create transaction iView. But for this we requires Enterprise portal. I am thinking of doing the same without EP.

Is it possible using SAP GUI for HTML??

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it should* work with an ITS also, but you would need to figure out how to send the parameter and what parameter....

Thanks,

GLM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Am not very sure if I have understood clearly.

But in case of ESS the users are created having user name as their employee no.

On logging on they can view and edit their own data but cant view personal data of others.

The users are created via Txcode HRUSER.

And the services PZM3 is used to log in.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done using ITS, SAP WebGUI