cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

04 inspection for order confirm

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts

in qm view,i set 04 inspection type for the material,and when i comfirm production order with mb31,here comes a error"the inspection stock of material xxx in qm only", i think in this step,system should make the goods into stock and 04 lot created but the error stop the process,well i search the stock with tcode mmbe,nothing i find in inspection fileds,i don't konw how to deal with this problem,does anyone know the reason?

best regards

zlf

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check

- Whether you have confirmed the quantity already.

- Check the availability of inspection lot in QA32, if the lot founds, you will come to know what are all the documents, integrated with the lot.

- Check what is the value in the field "Inspection control" in Inspection set up for inspection type 04, QM view of Material Master.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

i tried to search the lot in qa33 with the order,and nothing,i am sure that quantity hasn't been confirmed,the error just stop the confirm

hi Shyamal, the field "Inspection control" that means 'detailed information on inspection type' fields?post to insp.stock have been selected

co11 just confirm orders with suboperation,and mb31 without,just so so

mov. type is '101'

best regards

zlf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I am talking about the detailed information on inspection type' only.

But I truly regret about the miss write the fields name, correct field to be check is Control insLot

Let me know what is the value there in that field.

If the value is "Early Lot creation for lot item" then system will create the inspection lot as soon as you release the order. And it may causing the discrepancy!!!

But you are admitting that there is no any lot at QA33 then my this belief has become the perception only.

Regards,

Shyamal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

thanx all,my problem has been done,it is the mov. type problem,'101' qm not active

best regards

zlf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the Movement type you had used in MB31.

Normally Inspection lot will be created when Production confirmation is done in CO11.

Regards

Srihari.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are using movement type 122, then only you will get the following message:

"Change the inspection stock of material XXX in QM only"

regards