cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dashboards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am new to Business Objects dashboards, But now i am in the situation to create the one dashboard to my client. I alredy generated the one reports in webi, i need to take this output for dashboard input. Can anyone can help me how to create the dashboards using report output.

Thanks lot,

Regards,

-B-

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

amrsalem1983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what kind of dashboard do you want to create,

EMP, Xcelsius ?

i think you are talking about xcelsius

if so, then

the best way to create Xcelsius dashboards based on Webi Report as a source is the live office connection,

you have to have the Live office software installed on ur PC which you are using the Xcelsius software.

then you would be able to start work.

i think you need to read some guides regards the Live office and the Xcelsius

find it here, and give it some time

http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/

and when you start work, we are here

good luck

Amr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you my friend, no i am not going to use xcelsius. in the infoview itself we are having performance mangement from this i need to use dashboard manager for dashboard.

Thanks again

lot

Regards,

-B-

amrsalem1983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thats good and easy then

all you want just to made a link to your report from the EPM,

first you have to be sure the EPM is installed on ur server, and you correctly added the licence key for the EPM, i'm sure you know how to add licence keys in the Administration Web panel.

then you can create a corporate dashboard using the EPM,

i'm sure this gonna help you

http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/boexir2/en/xir2_epm_getting_started_creating_dashb...

good luck

Amr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amr, Let me read the pdf . And get back to you.

Thanks lot

Regards,

-B-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Sound like you want to build dashboards using Webi documents. If this is the case then all you need to do is drag the webi doc into the dashboard using dashboard builder... again you need DM (Dashboard Manager) as a minimum to run, no need for PM (Performance Manager)..

Regards

Jacques

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jacques,