cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiplr Idocs to File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario where I am collecting IDocs and producing a single file in XI. I am following the steps described in the blog . I have checked the option for Collecting IDocs in Partner Profile on the R/3 side and then running the report RSEOUT00. This report is collecting the IDocs and sending them at a single instance. But when they are reaching the XI, they are again split up into different IDocs and thats why I am getting different files created.

In the XI scenario, in Interface mapping I am putting the original IDoc as the Sender Interface and the Interface created on the xsd of the file as Receiver. Is it right way to create it?

Please help me to make this scenario correct.

regards,

Biranchi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

it seems that this is mapping related issue. Kindly check your message mapping whether you have mapped IDOC node to the target root node of the target structure , if this is the case remove it and map it with some parent level node of IDOC.

Try this.Thanks!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

the blog to be followed is

idoc merging using RSEOUT00

regards

kummari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use u r XSD which is having IDOC node occuring unbounded timed to form the source message and in message mapping use this source message to form a single target mesage.

Regards,

Ganesh