cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

" Releasecode" not comming in event container for PR release workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts ,

I have copied the satndard PR release workflow and activated that . Now when i am creating a PR in me51n my workflow is triggering and throughing an error " Import container contains errors (are any obligatory elements " as feedback after error in the SWEL .

I am not able to see the log also . I think as the " Release code" is one of the mandatory parameter and it is not populated in the event container from the SPRO settings made by the functional , this error comes ,

Note : If i am executing the workflow manually by entering inpurs like PR number and Release code then it is triggering without any error .

Can any body please give me some idea where actually the probelm occurs ...

Regards

Raghu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto PFTC Transaction and check in the triggring Event tab, there must be an event, select that event and check the binding from event container to WF container ... as you know that release code is a mandetory parameter... bind it so that when that event will trigger, it should pass that parameter to the WF..

With Best Regards

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

im not at all getting the value of 'Release Code' in my event container due to which its throwing an error in the SWEL log

as " Import container contains errors (are any obligatory elements missing".

please tell me from where the value of release code will be populated into the event container.?

Raghu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Binding the Start events in 'Basic Data'. The Mandatory field is not passing to workflow Container.

Regards,

Surjith

Neslinn
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As the release code is a mandatory field you can manually set the initial release code under the conditions.

Goto Workflow builder->basic data.

Under that goto the tab Version-independent-> Start events. Inside tht you can set the start condition. You can set the release code as '01' in the condition there.

Regards, Neslin.