Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Substitutions field Tax Code MWSKZ in Line Item

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to do substitution for field Tax Code MWSKZ at line item when doing FI posting. However, I cannot find this subtitution field in OBBH Boolean class 009.

How can I solve this? Is there any BADI or user exit that serve the same purpose?

It's kind of urgent as I tried to find the solution for few days but I couldn't get any.

Edited by: Irene Sam on Sep 24, 2008 3:07 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

u have to create a set using GS01 transaction for ur field and then use it in ur substitution in obbh transaction.

4 REPLIES 4

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

u have to create a set using GS01 transaction for ur field and then use it in ur substitution in obbh transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Thanks for your reply first.

Anyway, do you mind tell me the step by step of how the Set is setup and how this is related to OBBH?

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

goto gs01 transaction,give some name to ur step.

give the table name and field name.

then u can create a specific value set for that field.

save.

now u can use this set to define conditions for ur fields in obbh transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

'now u can use this set to define conditions for ur fields in obbh transaction.'

I don't understand how to do this. In OBBH, I can find my set in set directory. But how can this use for substitutions?