cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webdynpro with java

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, am a beginner for EP. now am put to work in webdynpro with java . i don know a bit of java . but i learnt to work with nwds . can u tell what are the classes available in wendynpro.and its uses

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If NWDS is installed in your m/c,then in the example folder,you can find few sample example and you can learn .

Regards

-Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charles,

For executing a model,

1)First u need to create a model and then add the existing model in the Data Modeler(diagram).

2) Then right click on Component controller-->click on Apply template >click on Service Controller>select the Bapi method-->select the output and input parameters for context.

Then a method will be created in the Controller with ExecuteBapiInputName.

3) All what you have to do is just call this method from view controller

wdThis.wdGet<<Controllername>>.executeBapi<<metname>>

This will populate the data in to your node(see that the context of component controller is mapped with view controller).

Thats it and regarding Java Knowledge, you need Java knowledge to manipulate (Get & Set) that data coming from back end and knowledge of writing methods to perform certain functionalities.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Raghu,

If i want to develope the application using NWDS by creating the (view) using ul elements and the model then i have to code in the controller to execute it right for that i need to know what are the classes and the methods of webdynpro which can be used .how far i should know the java knowledge . Then

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charles,

Can u be clear on which scenario u need information regarding classes available in wendynpro.

Regards

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charles,

Webdynpro in Java is based on MVC framework. so u need to have an idea on MVC and also u should also have an good idea on Context of all View Controller, Component Controller, Custom Controller, interface controller. such that you can manipulate or map the data. It has API available in help.sap.com. So you can refer help.sap regarding your requirements.

Regards

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer this:[http://help.sap.com/javadocs/NW04S/current/wd/com/sap/tc/webdynpro/modelimpl/dynamicrfc/package-tree.html]

[http://searchsap.techtarget.com/searchSAP/downloads/SAPPRESS.pdf]

Regards

Khushboo

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos