cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a scenario. Depending upon the incoterm location the price of material is getting changed. I am maintaining FOB Sidney as incoterm in vendor master. Whilemaking PO , FOB Sidney is flowing to PO header. For this one price is there. For same vendor if incoterm is FOB Melbourne , price is diffrent. How can i map this scenario?

Its high priority

regards

NBanu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain Incoterms at Item Details level for the material under "Delivery" Tab in PO.

And to get it defaulted, create Purchase Info Record for material & vendor combination in "Purchasing" view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The solution you have suggested is fine. But the user is not ready to accept the solution. He wants the incoterm location at header level. Materials for one PO will only be supplied from one location.Depending on this location the price is diffrent for all materials. The same set of materials if supplied from another location will be having another price. But in one PO incoterm location wont change. Pls help

regards

NBanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Use the condition type base on the distance .

Maitain the value of the condition accordingly.

regards.

SNB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you explain more? This is for gross price only.No separate condition type is used.

regards

NBanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There must be some problem in the data in VMR or IR as the price change is adopted due to the field change in PO and moreover the condition table is read before the con typ maintained in IR..

Reg,

Deepak.