cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

header is empty

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my Query Designer, I have Characteristic Cost Center placed in the Row, and KF Amount in the Row.

I have created the Global Restriction Key Figure, call Cost Amount. In the Selection section of this RKF, I have the following:

KF = Amount

Cost Center = 115709

So this Global Restrcited Key Figure will only show the Amount for Cost Center 115709.

When I run the query, I can see the value of this cost center amount. However, the name of this RKF is blank on the column header.

Why?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

good info

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Give description to the RKF in query designer by right click on the RKF, edit and in the description column give the name to be displayed in report.

RDDDY

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did enter the description of this RKF, but still blank... nothing display on the hearder.

Is this bug?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Linda,

I think while swapping it may happend. once tell me the hw you designed ? is there any drill downs ?is it query or workbok ? can you tell me the details of how you designed that , i mean what you put in rows,columns, free char and filters .and also where exactly it is getting ,while direct execution is it gettting or after drill downs ?

Regards

Pcrao.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Provide description for that RKF, Then it will show in the report.

Regards

Pcrao.