cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table not showing data?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi @,

I have a view with 2 context nodes A and A_multi both are defined only in view and my objective was to take input from A and then show it in table below using A_multi cardinality was also set accrd for A - 1..1 and for A_Mulit - 1..n .

I am taking input and then in wdModify method I was add the node to A_Multi and data was availabl ein the table below. It was working fine now I changed it slightly I creatd a similar node A_Multi in Component and mapped the same to the View so now the A_Multi has a mapp in compo .

Now The same code not working and data entered in the input view is not getting displayed inthe table below, though I can see chaneg in the table rows. Also when I am passing the A_Multi to another view I am able to see the data corerctly.

Dont know why this behaviour ?

REgards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is your code still in wdDomodify or moved to controller?

If its in controller then the method where your code lies might have not executed on every round trip.

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had forgot to mention the cardinality....

Take the cardinality of FormNode as 1..n and TableNode as 0..n

Regards

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just Try this.....

1) Create Nodes/attributes for form and table at Controller level and map to all corresponding views.so all views have the following context structure.

let us Assume two nodes as below

NodeForm(node)

---name(attribute)

NodeTable(node)

-

name1(attribute)

2) In first view you have form with UI binded to NodeForm and a button. Then what u do is create View Container UI in first view and add second view(which has table UI binded with NodeTable) to the View Container. Such that u can see both the Form and Table at a time.

3) Under Button implementation write the following code

IPrivateExpView.ITableElement ele = wdContext.createTableElement();

ele.setName(wdContext.nodeForm().currentFormElement().getName());

wdContext.nodeTable().addElement(ele);

wdContext.nodeForm().invalidate();

So for every click on button the table UI is appended with Form data and the Form UI input field will be refreshed.

I had tried this it is working. Hope this will solve your requirements. Revert me if any queries or else close the thread.

Regards

Raghu

PradeepBondla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether node A_multi is populating? check whether you did the data binding properly. mapped table UI to correct value node?

If you still face some problem, take out the code from wdModify() and put in some onAction() method, call this method whenever you want to populate the table.

PradeeP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that

1. Code to copy data the data is getting executed.

2. Context Mapping is correct.

3. There is no exception

Regards,

Apurva