cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase requisition : Account assignment Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

We are trying to create a purchase requisition for a service using me51n.

After entering the details and clicking on the first item, we are getting the pop up window for account assignment of service .

When entering the GL account and the Cost center, it is giving the following error and asking to correct the GL account.

" Comparison of the field selection strings from the G/L account 331721 and the account assignment category K reveals that there is an incompatible combination of field selections for the field selection group 'Funds Center'.

I am going to OME9 and checking the account assignment categroy K where Funds Center is made optional. But I want to make this setting in field status group for the GL account.But I cannot see any funds center there.

how can i resolve. Please advise.

Thanks,

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto TCode OBC4 and select your FSG / Additional account assignments. You can see the Funds Center.

Cheers

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the field status group you will find the funds center in the group "Additional account assignments". The fact is that the list is a little long. So when you go there you will see that the list runs for 2 pages. You need to do a page down to actually see the field Funds center...

Hope it helps.

Karthik