cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate AP Invoices Error Setting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do I set duplicate AP invoices error in SAP?

Thanks,

Teo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Under tcode SPRO, look under the following path:

Materials Management/ Logistics Invoice Verification/ Define Attributes of System Messages.

Error Message number 108 is what should be used for duplicate invoices. There you can set it for either Online entry or Batch. E would be a hard error. W is just a warning.

I'm assuming you already did the following config to set how to identify a duplicate invoice for your company code:

Under: Materials Management/Logistics Invoice Verification/Incoming Invoice/Set Check for Duplicate Invoices.

Does that help?

Cindy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii..

While creating venfor master data in FK01 or XK01 under payment data screen check chk double inv.

Regards,

Aakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Choon Wee Teo ,

For that you have to go vendor master data through change mode t.code XK02 or Fk02

In 5th screen there is a Payment data click Check Double invoice check box

Regards

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have to do this, you need to check the field "Chk Double Inv" in the vendor master.

What happens?(please read the help for this field in SAP)

Checking Logistics documents

Firstly, the system checks whether the invoice documents have already been entered in the Logistics invoice verification; the system checks invoices that are incorrect, or invoices that were entered for invoice verification in the background.

Checking FI documents

The system then checks whether there are FI or Accounting documents that were created with the original invoice verification or the Logistics verification, and where the relevant criteria are the same.

Checking Logistics documents

In checking for duplicate invoices, the system compares the following characteristics by default:

Vendor

Currency

Company code

Gross amount of the invoice

Reference document number

Invoice document date

If all of these characteristics are the same, the system issues a message that you can customize.

When you enter credit memos or subsequent adjustments, the system does not check for duplicate invoices.

Exception: Country-specific solution for Argentina, where invoices and credit memos are checked for duplicate documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I need is how do I set this msg as error in config?

Thanks,

Teo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Now i understood

if it is possible for that you can go to change the message setting through access key from SAP

in feild REPRF there instead of W you have to give there E

This information is useful to you

Regards

Surya