cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for tax fields in Purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I want to know in which table the taxes will go and store in purchase order .

In purchase order invoice tab there is Tax code field will be there say for example it is M1 . and if i click on the taxes adjacent to that i will get a new page or table where all the taxes is maintained for that particular M1 . Now i want to know in which table that will be stored

Regards

N.M.Pradeep kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It depends on how u maintain condition record in FV11, if you have mainatined on Plant/Vendor/Material then in EKKO table you will get condition record no against that PO. take the condition record no & goto table A363 you will find the tax details.

Pl. chk

Rgds,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Being it is TAXINJ Procedure , we have maintained conditions records at FTXP level .

So if go to a363 table , system is saying no condition records exist

so if condition records maintained at ftxp level , what will be the table

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

use

KONV

KONP

KOMV

T007*

Excise Duty - Table J_1IMATEXP ,J_1IMTCHID

for Tax - Table BSET

regards

kunal

award if helpful

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for the replies iam getting .. but thing is that iam entering the po number in ekko table and iam taking the knumv value and iam going to a363 table and when iam passing that value and executing system is saying "no values found"

So i tried with this tables also ... is there any other tables to check the tax values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i want to extract tax values from the Purchase order . so in none of the tables tax values wil appear

So plz tell me the tables where i can extract the tax values for that particular Purchase order and at item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

u will get in konp and a363.

if u not storing excise in PO and entering during gR then you have to pick it from J_1IPART2

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get the details as per Condition Record No of Pricing in following tables;

KONH - Conditions (Header)

KONP - Conditions (Item)