cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resource related billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

One question is in my mind. Is it really required to do the resource related billing using DIP profile in PS or SD?

As per my understanding, if we are using DIP profile then only easy cost planning option has to be used for planning the cost of resources

Why cant we use automatic/network costing and by using milestone billing, a resource related billing is generated?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

rrb can be called in either PS or SD as long as the DIP profile is there in the object being called

all planning is applicable for rrb not just easy cost planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One more doubt still answered is that why only DIP profile is used for resource related billing.

By cant we use milestone billing instead of DIP profile for resource related billing?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

The DIP profile defines and controls resource-related quotation and billing for SO and Sales documents. It may be maintained in either the CS or SD. The DIP profile allows flexible determination and translation of actual labor, material, and other costs into sales materials for appropriate pricing and billing.

where as Milestones are used in a project to designate significant events or start/completion of a project phase. Milestone usage is defined to trigger billing on the attached sales documents.

I hope it is cleared now.

Regards'

Syed

Answers (0)