cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance Cost Budgeting - MCB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts:

Currently, I installed the MCB application on the BPS and PM BI building blocks. Now, I read some oss notes and nformation in help.sap.com, sap best practices, etc.

I must say, thhe planning areas from the business content are ready to fire up. There is a business process defined as follows:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/bpx-manufacturing?rid=/business_maps/guid/

Unfortuantely, the sub tasks under the main processes were not provided.

I am seeking a step by step instructions on the MCB budget process.

I would like to hear from people that already have implemented this tool.

Regards

RAP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Were you able to implement MCB ??? I need to do a similar implementation using standard MCB functionality. kindly help me out with this process; let me know if u have any documents for same.

thanks,

vidya.

former_member206720
Participant
0 Kudos

Vidya:

I am sorry for this late reply. Unfortunately, SDN didnu2019t inform about your enquiry.

Anyhow, yes we implemented MCB and it is operational. Well, it has its own way of doing things. As a tool, yep it is OK cheap compare to an IP implementation.

Yes, I have some documentation on how to customise (available in the Internet), some demo on how to use the tool (not available in the Internet). Please disclose your Email address and I will send it to ya.

RAP

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raul,

Can i have a copy of your documentation in implementing MCB? we are also planning to implement the same. You can send it to remyanz@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Elmer