cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variance Calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts!!

I am having one problem. I am having one plant which has 1000s of process orders. Now i want to calculate the variance for only 50 Selective process orders. I have searched alot but couldn't find any standard T Code for getting the variance of that 50 process order. there is one t code KKS1 which is for individual processing and KKS2 which is for collective processing but it doesn't fulfil my requirement.

Is there any t code to do so?

Regards,

Jimmy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member740051
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

If I am correct, there is no speicific transaction available for the requirement.

But, Since Variance calculation does not create any Accounting entry, you can run for the whole plant and down load the same in excel sheet to do final analysis.

Let you know once I find any transaction for this.

Hope it helps!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Close

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, You can use the program RKKKS1N0 to select 50 process orders and can run it. This is not available in the SAP standard menu. Trust this solve your problem! Cheers!

former_member229531
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok Singh,

Do you know similar program for WIP and Settlement?please provide me.

Thanks,

Anusha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anusha, I tried but not available right now. I shall dig out and answer asap. If you do not mind, please put a new thread for this. Trust this helps much! Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no specific transaction available for you to be doing this. The only method I can think of is to use some tools for repeated processing, like LSMW or CATT.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Karthik