Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel

visu2015
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When i am trying to save the information of travel request for an employee of country grouping 99.

i am getting the error "Field PTRV_UTIL_ABZUG-FRSTK not in field control table"

Thank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

visu2015
Contributor
0 Kudos

no comments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vishu,

I would assume that there other error message you get such

as "Error in initiating the Travel Form", could you check

this please?

Since ERP 2005 the travel forms have been changed to a pdf form instead of the abap lists. This requires the configuration of an Adobe Docuemnt Server (ADS) and a RFC connection to the server. However it is possible to switch back to the old form via the following settings: expense report: table T702N_A (sm30)- 'other settlement' - change switch 24 to '1' (pdf not active) travel request/plan (this setting requires EA-HR SP 9): table TA20SWITCH (sm30) - add the attribute 'HTMLFORM_R_P', value 'X'.

Regards,

Raynard

visu2015
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Yes i am getting the "error in initiating the travel form". i have made the changes as specified by you but i didn't understand

travel request/plan (this setting requires EA-HR SP 9): table TA20SWITCH (sm30) - add the attribute 'HTMLFORM_R_P', value 'X'.

Thanking You

Regards

Vishu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vishu,

If you want to use the HTML form instead of PDF form in

Travel Plan and Travel Request, you need to have a minimum

support package 9 applied in your system for EA-HR (SAPKGPHD09). After this the setting is in table TA20SWITCH on which you need to define the attribute "'HTMLFORM_R_P" with an "X" to allow the HTML form in your query.

Regards,

Raynard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this message is normally display when you forget to fill the deductions for breakfast in the IMG.

IMG > Financial Accounting (New) > Travel Management > Travel Expenses > Trip Reimbursement Amounts > Deductions > Define Deductions

Best regards,

Dirk

visu2015
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Please be clear.

What i have to enter here in detail

Thanking YOu

Regards

Vishu