srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

CSV is a template that it is an excel file. It will be used in the DTW addon. Working with DTW must use CSV. All you need to do is to prepare the data in the CSV and the data must follow the format required by DTW addon. If the format of the data is not correct, then the DTW addon will not work well.

To know more just read the help file and use the data preparation sample before import as a trial

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when we importing items master data it throughs an error that

"item no missing(oitm.item code) Application defined or Object defined error"

regards

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update your B1 patch level as well as DTW

Because sometimes it happend by not updating the PL.

By

Kalai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am using PL 41

REgards

srinivas

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if the item code exists in the template. All the item codes must not exceeding the maximum characters.

you can check it in the item code column in the item master data template. btw, what version of B1 are you using ?

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jimmy,

I had given ItemCode as I001

REgards

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

CSV format may not be working if you have comas or other non-normal letters in your item description. Try save to Tab Delimited Text file. That is more DTW friendly format.

Do you have any items in the database? If not, you have to create some items manually to ensure no other issues preventing item to be create.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this link

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/b1/sapBusinessOne...ToGo-10.DataTransfer+Workbench]

This link explains about importing COA using DTW, you can use the same logic for your requirment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check these threads:

Thanks,

Gordon