cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to have a new notification type which will contain all the fields in standard types Q1, Q2 & Q3.

e.g.

Q1 has customer related fields

Q2 has vendor & PO related fields

Q3 has production order related fields

I want to create a single notification type say 'ZQ', which will have all above (relavent) fileds.

-

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

it is not posssible to have all the 3 combinations as Z notificatiion type.

as there are given only some screens to do customization.

-ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant,

I fully agree with Thiyagrajan.

But now the only thing you can think about is the Customized screen areas for notification types. So look in this direction and see at what extend it can help you to club all three notification types functionality!!

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal,

I am working on customized screen areas. But I have some issues.

Suppose I create new notification type 'ZQ' with origin ' Q2 - Complaint against vendor '.

So now I have the field Purchasing document QMEL-EBELN.

Now suppose I need Production Order, which is again present in QMEL as QMEL-FERTAUFNR, but I cannot bring it in a standard screen. But actual production order tables are different ( AUFK , CAUFV etc.).

So I do not know how they are linked ? Which table I should refer in specification ? How the data related to Production order (defined in custom screen) will be automatically transferred to notification ?

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

use the sub screen option and take help of the abaper to enter the new field for your notification type

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hemant,

I again fully agree with Thiyagrajan,

Customize screen is a option depends more than 50% on ABAPer.

If you want to accumulate all your requirement, you will be needing Big help of your developers.

So it will be wisdom to spend much time with them.

Best Of luck and Best Regards,

Shyamal

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think it is not possible ,because Q1,Q2,&Q3 all are different with respect to notification origin.also it is not possible to create a Z notification with all notification origin.SAP has designed screen fields for each notification origin

regards

thyagarajan