Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post FB01 via LSMW or BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai folks,

My req is to create conversion for FB01. For this I used LSMW's Direct Input method wherein Object: 0100, Method: 0000, Program Name: RFBIBL00 are used. This is exclusively for posting Invoice from the vendor. So we have 2 Posting keys (31 & 40) (also, these are 2 line items) for one GL account and one data record. i.e., certain fields (NEWBS, NEWKO (= Vendor), WRBTR, SGTXT) are there for both the posting keys. Hence while creating the Source structure fields, we cannot have one field twice. Also, there is no field that differentiates 2 line items (Posting keys). Plzz update if U feel there is any way using these & develop a conversion via the LSMW's Direct input method.

In the mean while I have also come across the FM, BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST. With this we can post the documents, but I have to write the code again & all the time invested in the LSMW will b a waste & may b have to listen from the superior as the status is incomplete. Plzz update whatever is fesiable..

Thanks in Advance..

Warm Regards.

Farooq

1 REPLY 1

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to handle table control in LSMW from steps Generate Conversion Program Display Conversion Program

you can edit these programs.

But my personal exp this(lsmw table contrl) would be more painful than go with either CATT SECATT or better BDC.just by recording FB01 for multiple items.