cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

In my sales order I have 10 items and i have dispatched the same and have invoiced it. Later on in the same sales order same line if i reduce the quantity it allows me save the sales order .

My Requirement: Once all teh items have been dispatched from the sales order line item it should not allow me add in more quantity in it or else the line item should be greyed out (uneditable) Pls help me on this issue

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In OVAH transaction, make the message V4 083 as error message. Normally category will be W and it should be changed to E.

Regards,

GSL.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all of you my problem is resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you pls explain how u resolved the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gowrish ,

I used tcode OVAH and changed warning message to error message

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Sunaina...

As Already suggested , i do suggest that you go to the Tcode OVAH and set V4-083 message category a E, So that i wont allow the user to change it once it has been dispatched:

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

once u create order and done PGI and invoice also be done. u r not suppose to change the line item in the same document.

If u return any goods on particular saled document then only u open and chenge the document.

if want mor information on that rever back me

regards, sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Make sure check the message in OVAHV4-083 Keep that message category as E(error Message)

Then when u change the sales order quantity when it is already invoiced. it will not accept the change quantity.

I tried this issue in my system.. its working fine..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the Order status , If Its open then U shld update to Complete Status.