cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Split Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Consultants,

I did batch determination configuration in Delivery. It is determining Batch Automatically.

But the problem what i am facing is, it is taking an old Batch No. which is not having any stock. While i am pressing NEW BATCH DETERMINATION ICON it is taking me a screen Batch Determination SD.

There it is showing that Available Quantity for all batch No. as

Ex

Batch No.----

Available Quantity

8005E----

8006E----

Actually this two batch has no stock.

Plz help me to solve this problem ASAP.

Thax in Advance

Subramanian.Ramasamy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The stocks may have been reserved for some other sale orders or deliveries. Go to MMBE for that material and double click on the plant unrestriced use stock. If you see that there are some quantities in open sale orders and open deliveries then that could be the reason.

Also check inhouse production time for the material. It should not be blank. Then also you will face 99999999,.... problem.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Subramaniyam

If u want to come out from this problem then go to MSC2N and tick the restriceted.By doing this this batch will be under hold so that will not flow again and the plus point is that batch is not having stock.

What is the batch search procedure? If u r despatching by FIFO then last good receipt date of the batch need to change.

Hope this will help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In OVZ9, uncheck the checkbox "check w/o RLT".

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. GSL.

We r using daily requirement that is 01 and B - SD Delivery

i checked it is not ticked. I ticked check W/o RLT and checked it is working, but while refering an order, for some materials i am getting delivery qty, for some materials i am not getting.

It is showing that the stock is not available. We r having full stock.

whatever material i am getting batch, for that the Available Qty it is showing correct.

I want to know what is the use of RLT, If ticked what is happening and if not ticked what is happening.

Thanx

Subramanian.Ramasamy

Anjhi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Its wrong. You have to CHECK the field "Check without RLT" in OVZ9.

I also have the same problem and its resolved.

See OSS Note: 131271

Rgds,

AK