cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cin Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have done the CIN configurations to best of my knowledge by using the tax procedure TAXINJ but the values of the Excise duty was not flowing to my sales order,could anybody tell me the check points on this??

Is there anywhere to assign the tax procedure to my ordertype or pricing procedure.,

Regards

Shakthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SK

First of all check Tax indicator for palnt in J1ID ( If u have entered plant in the sales order ) Check the tax code in FTXP. Please chek the validity date for the excise %.

Chk Table J_1IMTCHID & J_1IEXCTAX and chk the entries u have maintained.

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the "Excise Tax Rate" indicator in T.code- J1ID, that whether Excise Tax rates are maintained or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shakthi,

you can check the following apart from the above said ,

1. Excise plant indicator in J1ID

2. Excise indicator for customer in customer master

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Look at the CIN health check(j1I0), it may also help you.

Best Regards

sRi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shakti

Check plant is maintained in sales order. Check chapter id for customer & materail.

Check VK12, UTXJ condition type, you hav maintained condition records. UTXJ is the link between taxprocedure & pricing procedure.

Check in pricing analysis UTXJ condition type is fetched. If not, then you have maintain your pricing procedure correctly. If UTXJ is fetched in pricing procedure then you check the condition records. Check tax codes whether the tax rates maintained correctly

Finally, check tax classification for customer / material you used for sales.

Regards

Deepu Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your input

When i am maintaining the condition records for UTXJ in VK11 i am getting an error message as

"Tax code in procedure TAXASH is invalid"

My Tax Procedure is TAXASH.

Regards

Shakthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shakti

Check whether u maintained the Excise Defaults for TAXASH properly, menu path is -

IMG - LG - Tax on Goods Movt. - India - Basic Settings - Determination of Excise Duty - maintain Excise Defaults

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shakthi

Go to FTXP, input Country of Origin, Tax Code and execute. Now on top, see whether TAXASH is flowing. It seems you are trying to assign a tax code in UTXJ which is not created with Procedure TAXASH.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply you are amazing.,

You are right iam trying to assign a tax code in UTXJ which is not created with Procedure TAXASH.

but UTXJ condition type is not found in the possible entries of my TAX Procedure TAXASH,weather i have to create this condition type and then include in my tax procedure???if yes what are the settings for creating this condition type as well as in pricing procedure.

Regards

Shakthi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shakthi

Go to OBBG and check whether you have maintained the Procedure TAXASH to origin country.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I have already maintained the Procedure TAXASH to origin country in OBBG but still i am facing problem

Regards

Shakthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear shakthivel k,

i guess u are from textile firm (peninsula). confirm whether i am right.

pls try to check whether all the condition records parameters satisfy to get desired UTXJ value.

(e.g destination region, supplying regin etc , whether for parameters in sales order utxj condition record is maintained)

regards,

GHS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please Update status of ur query & let me know u are from office in peninsula lower parel.

regards,

GHS.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shakthi

- Check whether plant is flowing in sale order

- Ensure that in j1id, you have maintained "1" for Material and Chapter ID combination

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the link:

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/sap-sd-cin-configuration.htm

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.Check in sale order which is the tax code picking through UTXJ.

2. Check in FTXP for that tax code whether rates are maintained.

3.if not maintained maintain in VK19

Sam