cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error when creating Purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have the following error when creating PR: "Revenue cannot be assigned to CTR XXXX/2222.

How to fix this error?The gl account used is P&L statement account, FSG : Z002.

Kindly advice.Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The GL account you are trying to post may be a non revenue account. Pls chk.

Regards,

Satish Muvva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

The gl account is a profit center revenue account.

please advice.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May i know what is the purpose of transferring such PO Cost to revenue account? Can't it to be loaded to Consumption Account?

Regards,

Jigar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to KS03 to check the cost center you entered in PO. On the control tab, is there any lock for revenue posting? For cost center category assigned to this cost center (OKA2), is there any lock for revenue being set?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, after checked in KS03, there was lock indicator was set for actual and plan revenue.And in OKA2, there was lock for cost center category (V). What is the effect if I remove the lock indicator? Kindly advice.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you specify a cost center or profit center for revenue posting, the posting is statistical, because revenue is collected in PA. A true revenue controlling object has to be assigned for the actual posting. So for a detailed logic, please refer to this link: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/EN/08/5142b643b511d182b30000e829fbfe/frameset.htm