cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing Status of Inbound Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an Inbound delivery in SAP. The status of the document is complete but when i look at the status of the item it still says that it is "Open".

It is a very old order from 2005 and I am not sure what happened at that time and the process has changed a lot.

I want to make it to status "Complete"

1.) Is there a way to update the status of the line item using a function module.

2.) The next document of Inbound delivery is the GR and I have seen that it is also done.

Let me know a way to make that complete

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run program RVDELSTA in SE38 transaction for that particular document to reset the delivery status.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have run "RVSDELSTA" for the delivery document and it changed the goods receipt status and overall status from "complete" to "not processed".

I have seen that the document is complete since the GR is done. Is there any way to force that status to complete. I do not want to do a table update.

Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This program checks the configuration and the follow on documents for the delivery and update the statuses. If the configuration is correct and still the status is not updated, I suppose the only option is to update the tables.

Regards,

GSL.