cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FCC problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am doing IDOC to file scenario...

It was working fine...All of a sudden it it throwing the fallowing error.

Could not process due to error: java.lang.Exception: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'java.lang.Exception: Message processing failed in XML parser: 'java.lang.Exception: Column value '20080923220037' too long (>9 for 14. column) - must stop', probably configuration error in file adapter (XML parser error)'

what could be the problem...the error which is showing above is date field.which is fine...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the length given in content conversion for that particular field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here...Everything works fine....I mean even a flat file i getting generated...

Here we have got a segment from sender which has got 0..99999 occurrences...

when ever this segment occurs more than once,it throws above error,which is a date field of 14 length.which is fine..

because,when this segment occurs only once,flat file gets generated,everything is fine...but it happens,when we get this segment twice..

system error in RWB.....checkered flag in SXMB_MONI...

i copied the error from communication channel monitoring...

i even checked the queues,they are clean...what could be the problem

Edited by: Harsha reddy on Sep 24, 2008 3:14 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the date field occurence is it 0...9999? if not change it and try once again.

if you see error in MONI paste that error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

that is a date field which is added to the receiver field..I mean I used datetransform function to create this field..its just like hardcoded value.i dont see any error in MONI.I get a checkered flag

Edited by: Harsha reddy on Sep 24, 2008 3:55 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hay,

sometimes it might be not be FCC....check it once......

I faced similar kind. of situation....Finally , I made the changes in mapping ...

Try to add the segment where u are facing the problem to root of the IDOC...hope this will solve your problem....

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you check the occurence of that field? is it same as the segment occurence?

Edited by: Chirumamilla Sukarna on Sep 24, 2008 3:47 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

try using a dummy adapter and try with XML.....if you get the file,then u can be sure that there is a problem in FCC...