cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport Directory and queue are out of sync after the restore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I got a DEV server. Running ECC6 on MAXDB over linux. One user deleted some tables and we restored the database. No file system is restored.

Now we are having issues with the transports as the tranport directory is the latest and database is having old data about 3 days old data.

I am not able to see the same objects that we released in the old transports before the restore neither I am able to re-import the transport.

Please let me know the best way to make this in sync with the file system transports available.

Thanks

Shafquat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shafquat,

Did you try to Use the refresh button in the Import queue in STMS?

If the requests are not displayed in the Import queue, then try manually to add the transport requests by clicking Extra>Other Requests> Add

As you have restored some tables manually, try to check the consistency of STMS Configuration..

Regards

Thilip Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response. I think I am not clear in my problem statement.

We restored the whole database. Nothing at the fie system level is restored. So Trans directory is having up to date work done (Released transports etc) but after the restore the information coming through the database is the old information. Like in SE10 the transport that was released earlier still showing released but showing less number of objects than the one we actually released before the restore. Even if we try to re-import the same transport it ends up in the error.

Please let me know how we can make file system and database in sync.

Thanks again for the response.

Shafquat

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As its your DEV system unfortunately you'll have to resume your developments from the point in time the database was backup....

Regards

Juan

Answers (0)