cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport Directory and queue are out of sync

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I got a DEV server. Running ECC6 on MAXDB over linux. One user deleted some tables and we restored the database. No file system is restored.

Now we are having issues with the transports as the tranport directory is the latest and database is having old data about 3 days old data.

I am not able to see the same objects that we released in the old transports before the restore neither I am able to re-import the transport.

Please let me know the best way to make this in sync with the file system transports available.

Thanks

Shafquat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khan,

When you released transport it will release all objects and gives returncode. If return code is not the one expected (i.e., ohter than 0 and 4) why you need to import it. first fix the issue then import it. If return code is 0 or 4 there is no chance of missing some objects in transport unless some body manipulated control file / object lists in tables. If you have such feeling create transport of copies and include all required objects and release it again.

Thanks,

Kiran.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to import only those request which was released during 3 days.

since it is not possible to find out from sap ( DB was 3 days OLD )

so you need to take a look at os level as well as SAP level and import only those request which are not shown in SAP.

regards,

kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response. Yes we can do that but the problem is in SE10 the transports is showing as released but with fewer objects not all.

When we try to re-import it, it ends up in error message.

Any thoughts.

Thanks

Shafquat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Request was released but with fewer objects not all.

how it's possible? is it partially released ? which error occurs while you import it?

regards,

kaushal