cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FT Legal control license locked status

debbie_reed
Explorer
0 Kudos

When creating legal control licenses using VX01N the license type is configured with certain items to check such as ECCN number, customer number or destination country. Within those records is a status that shows a lock. The lock is either unlocked meaning it has not been assigned to any sales orders or locked meaning it has been assigned to a sales order.

I have created a particular license type to check internal control of drawings we export our plants around the world based on part number. This means that the check will happen with multiple orders and I want it to release automatically. It seems we find that the first order releases automatically and locks that record but then any subsequent order for the same license red lights and we must manually assign it to the order. Is there any way that anyone knows of the allow multiple automatic releases for a single license?? Is this normal for these documents in SAP to only allow automatic releasing only one sales order or do I have something wrong in my configuration?

All help is greatly appreciated!!! Have a great day!!!

Debbie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Debbie can you explain to me how you configured it. I am on a similar project where the requirement is to allow customer service to create orders but block them from delivering until they are checked. Your solution seems to fit the criteria. We need to maintain liscences and all. I am new to this area so your steps in detail would be helpful.